- This event has passed.
Wild & Scenic Red Riverfest
September 7 @ 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Wild & Scenic Red Riverfest, Saturday, Sept. 7
Enjoy a fun, family friendly day on the water and at iconic Meadowgreen Music Park for local/regional music, food, local water info, and vendors. This 3rd annual Riverfest event benefits local non-profit watershed group, Friends of Red River who works to protect, restore, and celebrate the Red River through clean ups, environmental education, access, policy, and fun events!
Paddle from Clay City to Meadowgreen in the early afternoon. Music, vendors, bounce house and more at Meadowgreen Music Park in the late afternoon/evening. Live music from local bluegrass North Fork Band, Josh Nolan Band, Mama Said String Band and more. Food from Smoke Signals Bakery and more. West Sixth Brewing will be serving their tasty brews.
2 paddle options. REGISTER HERE.
- 11:30 AM: 8 mile paddle Double Dog Adventure shuttle departs Meadowgreen
- 12:00 PM: 8 mile paddle launches from Clay City Park
- 1:30 PM: 4.5 mile paddle Double Dog Adventure shuttle departs Meadowgreen
- 2:00 PM: 4.5 mile paddle launches from 7th Street Access Clay City
- 4:30 PM: The High Tops
- 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM: Paddlers arrive at Meadowgreen
- 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM: Music, food, vendors, water info, kids activities, prizes
- 5:45 PM: Josh Nolan band
- 7:00 PM: Mama Said String Band
- 8:15 PM: Local Honeys