Help protect, restore and celebrate Kentucky’s waterways
Our work to protect Kentucky’s waterways is making an impact across the state. Through our outreach and advocacy we are making a difference in the Commonwealth’s future watershed health. There are many ways you can get involved with our mission to protect, restore and celebrate Kentucky’s waterways. Please consider making an investment in Kentucky’s water quality today.
- Give the gift of volunteer hours throughout the year
It’s the support of our members, supporters, and volunteers that has allowed us to improve our valuable waterways and restore those that have fallen victim to pollution. Your support helps facilitate the protection of Kentucky’s waterways through:
- Grassroots awareness in Kentucky communities including watershed planning that restores our precious water resources.
- Advocacy efforts including our successful work in keeping Kentucky’s cleanest waterways clean.
- Partnerships among water protection and restoration organizations like our work with the Mississippi River Network and National Wildlife Federation.
- Training for Watershed Groups, public agencies, and companies interested in water issues.
- Ultimately safer and cleaner waterways throughout the state!
With your help, we can continue our work to protect, restore and celebrate Kentucky’s precious waterways, one step at a time!