List of committees that support the KWA Board of Directors.
- Board Development Committee – responsible for evaluating the Board strengths/needs, recruiting new Board members that meet our needs, and evaluating applications and nominations. We also assist the Committees by identifying potential members or trustees.
- Resource Development Committee – responsible for fundraising plan, special events, and capital campaigns.
- Strategic Visioning Committee – responsible for planning the next update to strategic plan and overseeing the implementation fo strategic plan.
- Finance and Audit Committee – responsible for financial accountability, budgeting process, property management, investments and financial audits.
- Marketing/Public Relations Committee – responsible for marketing research, marketing plan, public relations plan, and public relations tools an materials.
Who may serve on committees?
- Governing committees include board members and other non-board volunteers focused on governing functions. The board chair is an ex-officio member of all committees and is free to attend meetings (but is not obligated).
- Management committees (Program work with staff) include paid and unpaid staff (program volunteers) focused on program functions. The executive director is ex-officio member of all management committees and is free to attend (but is not obligated).
Upon filling out and submitting the form below, a KWA board member will contact the candidate to determine how their unique skill set can best be utilized.