What do you see as some of the biggest threats or needs for our waterways in the future? Since we will engage in Strategic Planning early in 2015, we want to hear from you now! Tell us what issues are important to you and the future of clean water in Kentucky by taking the brief survey found below.
Our new affiliation with the National Wildlife Federation will be a factor in developing our future strategic direction. As the NWF affiliate, we can be a bigger voice for conservation and protection of our streams and forests and wetlands.
Another big challenge/opportunity is figuring out how we can best work in a rapidly changing environment and where the biggest needs will be in the future.
Want to be more involved in our strategic development process? Learn more about our Governing Committees and how you can get involved.
This is your opportunity to:
- Guide KWA’s mission and purpose
- Engage with the water quality protection and restoration community, legislators, community leaders and peers
- Raise awareness of water quality issues and successes in the Commonwealth
- Foster new watershed groups throughout Kentucky
- Connect with National Wildlife Federation and other organizations
- Help us begin a transition to a new structure in 2015