Navigating the future of Kentucky’s Waterways
Kentucky Waterways Alliance envisions healthy waterways throughout Kentucky. We strive to achieve the best protections possible from water pollution in our communities and work toward a healthier future for all. We are an advocate for healthy waterways and communities. Operating under these principles and values we:
- Work across ecological, political, and social boundaries.
- Regard local watershed groups as vital to our mission.
- Are inclusive rather than exclusive.
- Make decisions based on sound science and data.
- Value environmental education.
- Make alliances that aren’t limited to water advocacy organizations.
- Collaborate to solve problems, but not to the exclusion of administrative or judicial remedies.
Read our blueprint for healthier waterways over the course of the coming years: